Are you looking to get around Milan by bike ? Find out how to hire a bike in Milan.
Milan offers a wide range of solutions for bike rentals. The main bike sharing companies have been operating in Milan for many years.
There are a lot of cycling paths in Milan and most of Milan City Center is bike friendly so is very easy and comfortable to move around Milan by bike.
- Download the official App of the company selected, register with your credit card, scan your bike and start your ride! Also the local public transport company offers a bike rental service (BikeMi) but this service requires a subscription
- The average price of bike sharing in Milan is about 0.20€/min, some companies apply a starting fee of 1€
- It is possibile to pickup and to drop-off the bike wherever you want, and take another one when you need it
- You will be able to choose between a regular bike or an electronic bike with a range of 80k and a top speed of 25km/h
Below it is possibile to purchase the daily pass for an eBike or a special combo MilanoCard+eBike.
Daily pass for eBike is a pass valid 24h for unlimited rides with the eBikes powered by Ridemovi. After the purchase you will receive on your email account a code to use in the official App.
MilanoCard 1 day or 3 days + eBike includes:
- Free access to the entire Milan public transport network
- 24h of unlimited rides with an eBike powered by Ridemovi
- 5€ off on taxi rides
- Save up to 17% on Airport Shuttles
- Free access or discounted rates for museums, tours and much more