For tourists who are visiting Milan is available “ Milano Card ” the tourist travel pass of Milan. This is the best solution for who are looking for day or multi day tickets.
The 5 main reason to get the pass, if you stay in Milan for some days, are :
- The Card allows free access to the whole network of public transport
- Is available for 1day, 2days or 3days
- Allow to save 40€ per person, average
- Is instant confirmed after the payment
- Gives A free welcome cofè
With this city pass is possible to travel with no limits on Milan public transport network (inner area) and get free access or discounted rates for airport transfert, museums, tours, restaurants and much more. Click here to have the list of benefits included in MilanoCard .
MilanoCard 1day : 12,50€
MilanoCard 2days : 17,50€
MilanoCard 3Days : 19,50€
SPECIAL COMBO CARD :
Milano Card is also available in special combos that allows you to get access to different services and discounted rates:
- MilanoCard + Malpensa Shuttle
- 1day: €19,99
- 3days: €27,99
- MilanoCard + Orio Shuttle
- MilanoCard + Linate Shuttle
- MilanoCard + Duomo Ticket
- MilanoCard 3Days + Hop On Hop Off 24h: 40,90€
- MilanoCard 3Days + La Scala Museum: 27,50€
To get the Milan City Pass you have just to :
Buy here below the MilanoCard
Receive via email the confirmation
Download the “MilanoCard APP” and once in Milan activate your MilanoCard with the activation code you will find on the withdrawn card
Milan City Pass is also available in combo with some of Milan top services or attractions like Duomo Milano or City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour. Purchasing of MilanoCard in combo with this attractions allow to save time and money (10% average). Find below best solution.
What is included?
> free Milan Public Transport for 3 days
> reductions included in the MilanoCard
> hop on Hop off tour for 24H
> an audioguide for the tour on the Hop on Hop off in Italian, English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese