Taxi in Milan is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is the best solution to reach every corner of the city or places such as airports and railway stations. Remember that taxis in Milan are white.
- To call the taxi service in Milan, dial +39 (0)27777.
- You can find a taxi at taxi ranks, which are located in Piazza Duomo, Piazza Repubblica, Piazza Duca D’Aosta, near Garibaldi railway station, Piazza Castello, Piazza Cordusio, Piazza Fontana and Largo Augusto.
- Taxi fares: starting fare 3,30 € / holidays 2,16 € / night fare 2,60 €.
- Milano < > Malpensa: 95 € for each journey, no stops
- Malpensa < > Fieramilano: 65 € for each journey, no stops
- Malpensa Airport < > Linate Airport: 105 € for each journey, no stops
- Linate Airport < > Fieramilano: 55 € for each journey, no stops
- Orio al Serio Airport < > Milan: 90 € for each journey, no stops
Wetaxi is the simple, transparent and innovative taxi that allows you to move around the city knowing immediately when you spend.
Download Wetaxi, the only app that allows you to enter the destination and know in advance the maximum price of the ride. Moreover, you have the freedom to pay conveniently in the app by choosing between different types of payment. Thanks to the collaboration between Milan City Pass and Wetaxi, you are entitled to a € 5 Wetaxi credit. Find out all the information here.