Taxi in Milan is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is the best solution to reach every corner of the city or places such as airports and railway stations. Remember that taxis in Milan are white.
- To call the taxi service in Milan, dial +39 (0)27777.
- You can find a taxi at taxi ranks, which are located in Piazza Duomo, Piazza Repubblica, Piazza Duca D’Aosta, near Garibaldi railway station, Piazza Castello, Piazza Cordusio, Piazza Fontana and Largo Augusto.
- Taxi fares: starting fare 3,30 € / holidays 2,16 € / night fare 2,60 €.
- Milano < > Malpensa: 95 € for each journey, no stops
- Malpensa < > Fieramilano: 65 € for each journey, no stops
- Malpensa Airport < > Linate Airport: 105 € for each journey, no stops
- Linate Airport < > Fieramilano: 55 € for each journey, no stops
- Orio al Serio Airport < > Milan: 90 € for each journey, no stops
UBER taxi service is also available in Milan. The service is very competitive and with high standard quality and good fares. Download the UBER app and book your journey in Milan. With MilanoCard, the tourist pass of Milan, you can get a free ride with UBER.