Linate shuttle – Ticketing and information
- Linate is the third international airport of Milan, located 25 minutes far from Milan Central Station*
- Linate Shuttle runs every 20minutes, 7days a week from 7.30am to 10.30pm
- The bus connects Linate airport to Milan Central Station
- Ticket and Travel Card
The Milan transport network is improving everyday. Now a new combo ticket is available to move around Milan with Milan public transports, allowing you to reach Milan from Linate Airport with Linate airport bus and to move around the city with only one travel card.
The special integration between MilanoCard, the official tourist card of Milan, and Linate Airport Shuttle, gives you access to all Milan public transports in addition to one way trip from Linate Airport to Milan or viceversa ( saving 10% on the normal shuttle bus ticket), and to get special promotions to the top Milan tourist attractions.
What does it include?
- Choose between MilanoCard 1 day or 3 days
- Free access to the whole network of public transport in Milan
- Linate Shuttle One Way (saving 10% compared to regular ticket)
- Get free access or discounted rates for museums, tours and much more
- Ticket for Linate Shuttle will be delivered to your email address directly by MilanoCard
What is included?
> free Milan Public Transport for 3 days
> free shuttle bus from/to Linate Airport
> 5€ for Taxi ride
> 1 free drink
> reduction for Milan Top Attractions