Are you visiting Milan for one day ? If you are in Milan for just one day, Milan one day Pass is worth it.
In just one card (available on your smartphone) you will be able to travel for free on every kind of public transport in Milan urban area, free connection to the Milan Airport and receive free access or discounted rates for Milan top attractions like Duomo Milan, tours, restaurants, and much more. Find here services included in Milan 24h travel card o and find out how it is easy to get it.
Milan City Pass worth it if you consider that single ticket for metro or bus costs 2,20€ each.
PRICE : 15€ / 1day - children under 10 yo Free
MILAN CITY PASS INCLUDED :
- Travel card for free unlimited access to Milan transport network (tram, bus, metro, city train)
- Free drinks in very cool local in Milan
- Free connection to Milan Airport
- Discounted rates up to 30% for airport transfer to Malpensa and Orio al Serio Airport
- Save up to 20% for Open Bus Tour
- Milan Duomo Cathedral
- Scala Theatre Museum
- Armani Silo
- AC Milan Museum
- Ambrosiana Gallery
- Branca Tower
- Gallerie d'Italia
- Museo Poldi Pezzoli
- Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- National Museum of Science and Tecnology
- Leonardo 3 - The World of Leonardo
- Bike rental
- Money exchange
- Free insider guide to the best milanese restaurants and bar
HOW TO GET :
- Buy here the MilanoCard
- Receive via email the activation code
- Download the “MilanoCard APP” and activate your MilanoCard with the activation code
What is included?
> Milan public transports 1 day card for free
> 5€ for Taxi
> 1 free drink
> reductions at Milan Top Attractions