Malpensa Shuttle - ticketing and information
MALPENSA SHUTTLE – TICKETING AND INFORMATION
Main information about Malpensa Shuttle and Malpensa Airport
- Malpensa Airport is located 50 minutes far from Milan Central Station*
- Malpensa Shuttle runs every 20minutes, 7days a week from 6am to 2am
- The bus connects Malpensa T1 and T2 to Milan Central Station
- 2 intermediate stops at Fiera Milano
Ticket and Travel Card
The Milan transport network is improving everyday. Now a new combo ticket is available to move around Milan with Milan public transports, allowing you to reach Milan from Malpensa Airport with Malpensa airport bus and to move around the city with only one travel card.
The special integration between MilanoCard, the official tourist card of Milan, and Malpensa Airport Shuttle, gives you access to all Milan public transports in addition to one way trip from Malpensa Airport to Milan or viceversa ( saving 15% on the normal shuttle bus ticket), and to get special promotions to the top Milan tourist attractions.
What does it include?
- Choose between MilanoCard 1 day or 3 days
- Free access to the whole network of public transport in Milan
- Malpensa Shuttle One Way (saving 15% compared to regular ticket)
- Get free access or discounted rates for museums, tours and much more
- Ticket for Malpensa Shuttle will be delivered to your email address directly by MilanoCard.
What is included?
> free Milan Public Transport for 3 days
> reductions included in MilanoCard
> two free rides on the shuttle bus from/to Malpensa Airport